Medical Licensing SERVICES
Expedited Medical Licensing Support From the Industry Experts
Services / Medical Licensing
Neolytix Provide Nationwide Expedited Licensing Services to Accelerate Compliance
We understand the frustrations and operational bottlenecks caused by licensing and credentialing requirements. After 10+ years of supporting medical practices nationwide, we have become super efficient at speeding up these tedious processes.
Licensing Services for You and Your People
Why Medical Providers Prefer
working with Neolytix
We understand the frustration caused by bottlenecks. Our expert teams, harnessed with best-in-class technology, have mastered the processes of obtaining all different types of medical licenses through years of experience.
Fast and Affordable
- Reduced license processing time
- Proactive monitoring, follow-ups, and reporting
- Minimizing the time and effort required by the provider
All-in-One Compliance Services
- Combine different services to streamline compliance processes
- Expedited licensing for individuals and organizations
- Fast-tracked credentialing with payors
Pro-Active Continuous Service
- Keeping track of renewals for medical licensing
- Auto-renewal of credentialing with minimal input from the provider
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Unfortunately, there is no straight answer. The processing of applications varies between states, and some high-volume states such as Texas, Florida, California, New York, etc. may take longer than others.
In addition, seasonality plays a factor. The volume of applications may increase during certain times of the year, which could slow down the process.
The verification of professional history and work history relating to malpractice claims, convictions etc., could add additional time to the processing of the applications.
On average, the process takes can take anything between 8 to 12 weeks. That is another reason why you want Neolytix on your side. To prevent snags that could increase this already lengthy process.
Neolytix’s services are HIPAA compliant, fulfilling the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, its subsequent amendments, and any related legislation such as the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act.
For more information regarding our information security and integrity, click here.
- Physician Licensing
- Non-Physician Licensing
- DEA Licensing
- CDS Licensing
- CLIA Licensing
- Group Licensing Consultation
Click here to read more about the different types of licenses, or for more information regarding the different licenses and requirements, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
A National Provider Identifier (NPI) number, is a 10-digit number that serves as an Administrative Simplification Standard under HIPAA.
It something completely separate from a license number and the NPI does not replace any other number, including medical license numbers, tax identifier, social security number, DEA, etc.
Click here to read more about NPIs and Medical Credentialing.
No. The medical board fees vary so drastically from state to state that it is not possible to include them in our price as it would disadvantage those applying in cheaper states. For instance, the cost amounts to $1384, $350 in Florida, and $150 in Alabama.
You will be billed by the state separately once your application is approved or through whatever other stages are stipulated by the specific state.
LICENSING FOR YOU, YOUR STAFF AND YOUR SERVICE
Neolytix’s time-saving process for all your
licensing and credentialing needs
Schedule a Free-No, Obligation Consultation
- Get confirmation on all your licensing requirements
- Learn more about the licensing processes and affordable rates
- Get answers to your credentialing questions
Data Collection and Submission
- Our expert teams know the process by heart and will use very little of your time to collect the necessary information
- Application completed and sent to relevant parties
- Follow-up to expedite service with regular feedback on progress.
- Licensing finalized and delivered to you
Neolytix provides licensing services for every step in the organization’s growth cycle.
Whether optimizing your current operations or taking the next step towards growth, we understand and care about the smooth running of operations within your organization.
Neolytix is passionate about ensuring your organization always stays on top of the game by:
- Ensuring that your business and people are 100% compliant.
- Minimize onboarding time when replacing staff with expedited licensing and credentialing services
- Allowing you to source talent across state borders and get them billable fast
- Reducing compliance stress by automating licensing and credentialing renewals
For 11+ years, Neolytix has helped healthcare organizations achieve their growth goals by:
- Consulting and assisting in long-term recruitment and process planning
- Providing fast licensing and credentialing services to accommodate growth goals
- Assist in sourcing local and cross-state talent