Patient Access Services
Improve RCM & Patient Experience Where It Matters Most
Strengthen Your Revenue Cycle Right from the Start
Patient Access encompasses the department overseeing new patient intake, managing tasks such as registration, insurance verification, billing, admissions, and cash collection. Essentially, function serves as the meeting point of the patient, provider, and payor.
Neolytix introduces an innovative data-driven Patient Access Solution for hospitals, ambulatory care centers, clinics, etc., to strengthen one of the primary pillars of the revenue cycle.
With the help of AI-Assisted communication analysis and robotic process automation (RPA) we help improve the patient experience while simultaneously reducing costs and improving reimbursements.
Revolutionizing Patient Journeys With Advanced
Patient Access Solutions
Building and maintaining a stellar in-house patient access team isn’t easy. High turnover rates and overworked personnel lead to errors, disruptions, and affects patient interaction. The quality of service at the start of the revenue cycle affects the entire revenue cycle thereafter. Neolytix provides virtual teams, harnessed with cutting edge technology and monitored extensively to optimize patient access services that fuels the success of the entire revenue cycle.
Streamlined Patient Registration & Scheduling
- Our virtual teams, equipped with advanced technology, ensure accurate and efficient handling of patient information right from the start, contributing to a seamless revenue cycle.
- Omnichannel capabilities means patients can contact the organization through the platform of their choice.
- All communications are recorded for quality purposes and analyzed by AI to determine the patient sentiment.
Eligibility & Benefits Verification
- With Neolytix, eligibility and benefits verification become precise and swift. Our virtual teams leverage cutting-edge technology to verify patient insurance information, minimizing errors and ensuring that the revenue cycle begins with accurate data.
- Optional Robotic Automation (RPA) can be implemented to improve efficacy, speed and accuracy.
- RPA can extract relevant patient information from various sources, such as electronic health records (EHRs) or registration forms. Bots can then enter this data into eligibility verification systems, ensuring accuracy and reducing the chances of manual errors.
Seamless Prior Authorizations Process
- Neolytix specializes in handling prior authorizations seamlessly. Our virtual teams navigate the complexities of the authorization process efficiently, ensuring that necessary approvals are obtained promptly, facilitating a smoother revenue cycle.
- Improving prior authorizations reduces denials, A/R, and the administrative costs associated with the time spent on appeals.
- Neolytix Patient Access teams have dedicated supervisors overseeing daily operations, ensuring that prior authorizations are done fast and efficiently.
Comprehensive Medical Triage Support
- Patient Access members can help with urgent appointments and prescription refills, answer general questions, and support patient recovery.
- In addition, our team members assist with referrals to specialists and follow-ups to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Our Spanish/English specialists serve as vital communication links, fostering trust, and patient satisfaction by ensuring effective medical communication in both languages.
Telemedicine Integration for Accessibility
- Our virtual teams are adept at seamlessly incorporating telemedicine processes into the broader patient access framework, thereby enhancing accessibility and fostering meaningful patient engagement.
- This includes coordinating virtual appointments, managing patient schedules, and providing technical assistance to both healthcare providers and patients.
- As part of our virtual teams, registered nurses collaborate with healthcare providers to conduct virtual assessments, provide medical guidance, and offer compassionate support to patients.
Effortless Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
- Remote patient monitoring (RPM) is a healthcare technology enabling providers to monitor patient health data remotely, including vital signs, medication adherence, and more.
- Neolytix provides Medicare-approved devices and takes care of the distribution as well as patient education and monitoring of vitals.
- No upfront investment; you only pay for successful reimbursements. This makes our RPM services a risk-free, patient-centric solution to generate revenue.
Simplified Onboarding Process
Learn how Neolytix streamlines the onboarding process and get your services up and running in no time.
Customize your Patient Access according to your healthcare organization’s needs.
Communications Platform Setup
Use our platform or bring your own solution. The choice is yours.
Our patient access teams are pre-trained so you don’t have to. Al job responsibilities, onboarding, etc. are streamlined and monitored by dedicated onboarding managers.
That’s it. No long-term contracts, no fuss. Scale up or down when you want, and enjoy on-demand reporting along the way.
Tailored Patient Access Services for Diverse
Why Choose Neolytix’s Patient Access Services?
With over 11 years of serving the healthcare industry, Neolytix has become a trusted partner for healthcare organizations nationwide.
Enjoy the flexibility of no long-term contracts. Adjust service hours according to demand fluctuations, providing control over your PA processes.
70% Cost Reduction
Neolytix Patient Access services entails fee-for-service only. This eliminates costs associated with absences like vacations and sick days and other costs like training, licenses, equipment, etc.
AI-Assisted Quality Control
All calls are recorded and analyzed by AI for patient sentiment analysis, ensuring continuous communication improvements.
Optional RPA Efficiency
With Neolytix RPA capabilities, you can customize workflows and implement RPA solutions where you want to improve efficiency and accuracy.
Intuitive Analysis & Reporting
Neolytix is all about data-driven decisions. Our Patient Access services are meticulously monitored and reported on (on-demand or scheduled reports), empowering you with the data to make informed decisions.
Comprehensive Support Package: 4 Services for the Price of 1
Minimize future disruptions with a Backup Patient Access Representative, included free with most plans. Supervisors overseeing daily operations and providing help are also included. Audits are done on work performed by a dedicated Quality Auditor.
You pay for the Primary Patient Access Representative.
But the following services are complementary:
- Backup Patient Access Representative
- Operations Supervisor
- Quality Auditor
Our focus is to minimize disruptions and control costs while helping to reduce errors and disruptions to continuously improve the revenue cycle and patient experience.
Listen to what our clients have to say