We are looking for a well organized and highly motivated business development professional to help us expand our company’s sales. You will generate new business opportunities by developing leads through cold calling, email campaign and online advertising (PPC).
You will identify and research lists of companies to target, and use all the resources available to you to generate new business opportunities. You will document and maintain up to date sales funnel information in an Online sales tools like Hubspot. You have to be highly organized, analytical with data, and comfortable learning and using online tools & technology.
This position would be ideal for someone with a strong interest in joining a startup environment and looking for a significant growth opportunity in their career.
This position offers a base salary range of $35,000 to $45,000 based on relevant experience and very attractive commissions on successful sales. Employee benefits like Health Insurance, paid vacation and other benefits will be provided to hires in 3 to 6 months time based on consistently meeting your initial sales targets.
401k will be offered once you complete 12 months in full time employment.
Please review the requirements carefully before applying. Make sure you understand the requirements for this role. Please do not apply if you don’t have the qualifications or experience we have asked for.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities through a combination of cold calling, digital sales campaigns as well as qualifying prospects based on online research
- Create and manage outbound prospecting lists that target healthcare providers, learn how to segment prospects and build effective sales proposition
- Follow Up sales campaigns with regular phone calls
- Use Cold-calls to healthcare providers to inquire about current problems and determine if we can provide a solution
- Writing, editing and content management of sales collaterals, news release, blog posts and occasional posting on company social media
- Being creative and knowledgeable on articles spinning, proof reading.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed sales targets.
- At least one year sales experience in selling digital services to business organizations. 3 years experience is preferred OR at least 2 years experience in selling to Medical practices.
- Personal discipline to work remotely & independently (must have own computer, internet connection and a phone)
- Ability to independently manage your pipeline and close sales
- Proficient in Power Point, Excel, and CRM Applications
- Excellent communication skills, especially via email and over the phone
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High energy and great attitude
- Prior Rolodex of Healthcare Providers and Medical Practices will be a plus – – please highlight when you apply
- Goal-oriented; record of over achievement in previous pursuits will be a plus – please highlight when you apply
- Background in healthcare will be a plus
- Any kind of Blogging or content publishing experience on the web will be a plus – – please highlight when you apply
Practice Tech Solutions is a part of Neolytix LLC. Neolytix is a boutique consulting firm providing services for the last 6 years to Medical practices in and around Chicago area. Practice Tech Solutions focuses on providing comprehensive growth services to Healthcare providers. Our goal is to provide services at affordable cost and bigger scale that focus on disrupting the way things are done in the market. We are in a startup mode and are busy lining up new products and offerings for this market space.
Practice Tech Solutions [Part of Neolytix LLC] may, at its discretion, modify or add further duties not currently listed in this general job description.
Job Types: Full Time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission